Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A few of my favorite things...

Tonight as I was making my dinner... BLT's. I was thinking how much I really love a good BTL... Lots of tomatoes and lettuce, the bread toasted just right, loads of (turkey) bacon, mayo on both sides of the bread... and just the right amount of mustard to give it a nice tang... mmmm. That first perfect bite, where you taste all the flavors... and before the sandwich falls apart in your hands... oh that is a little bit of heaven. I also started thinking of other things I really love... but many might not know about me... so I compiled a list... How well do you really know me?

  1. BLT Sandwiches

  2. Walking in the rain and splashing in puddles

  3. Smiling at people, just to see them smile back

  4. The Carpenters

  5. Eating frozen Ding Dongs

  6. Watching old black and white movies

  7. Exploring new places with someone or alone

  8. Picking wild flowers

  9. Gardening in my barefeet

  10. Holding hand... with my kids, loved ones or someone special

Meg

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Oooh, I love learning new things about you!!! And your post made me really really hungry for a blt!
Love you lots and lots!

Shar said...

yeah, i really really want a BLT for dinner tonight now. Maybe Trav will stop by the store for the ingredients...