Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Whole Day OFF!!















I got off work yesterday at 3 pm and I don't have to go back until sometime tomorrow... I was so excited to sleep in my own bed... all snuggled down in my queen size bed... with Goober down at my feet. I went to bed thinking I was going to read for a little while... fall asleep and sleep all night long! Heck no!! I slept horrible... I kept waking up all night long.. at three I had to make a bathroom run at around 3am then I couldn't fall back to sleep so I read some more... I finally fell back to sleep, only to wake back up at 6am...and there was no way I was going to start my day at 6am... so I made myself go back to sleep... this time to wake up at 8am... feeling horrible and the beginnings of a headache....

I went and put wood on the stove... and grabbed a blanket and a cup of herbal tea... and watched Third Watch that I Tivo'd... so what did I do with the rest of my day....


Melissa made sure I knew what needed to get done.... she made me a to do list... gotta love her!! As you can see I did get a few things done... I did get the basement floor swept... but bringing in wood always makes it a mess again... and with single digit temperatures... I've been bringing in the wood... I also got a short nap in today too!!

Meg

1 comment:

Nicole said...

this cracked me up! I totally have days like that. I love Melissa's to-do list for you. GOsh it made me miss you BOTH!