Tuesday, January 20, 2009

TOP 10 of 2008

1. Abrielle Jean
2. group home opening
3. moving to new home
4. losing almost 30 lbs
5. Jolene coming home
6. Angel coming home
7. Tory and Brent graduation
8. Seeing and spending time with Curtis and Stefanie
9. thanksgiving dinner around MY dining room table
10. Never forgetting I have a Heavenly Father who loves me and never gives up on me!!

I know this is late... but as you can read in previous posts that things have not been real calm since the New Year. 2008 was great... and I am expecting 2009 to be even better. I can say that I am happy with where I am at... I love my family and especially my children and my grand-daughters... they all are the light of my life... If I could have one wish granted I would wish to have all of us together for just one day... to play together and have some fun and make some fresh new memories.

My kids who are around me... we are all so busy with school and work that we don't take the time to play together... and those who live far away... we don't get to see each other often enough... I love you all SO much...

This year we will PLAY!! and Play often...

Meg (AKA MOM)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I love this! I should do one for myself. I've been such a slacker on my personal blog. I'll fix that soon. :)

Shar said...

I love your top 10. I need to do that for sure. thanks!