Thursday, January 15, 2009

Biggest Loser... Starts again...









The Albany Community Betterment is once again sponsoring The Biggest Loser.... We weigh in next Tuesday and then every other Tuesday until May 26th. Last year I lost 30 lbs.... I admit I have gained some back... I am still in my skinny jeans... they are tight... but I can still zip them...
Anyone willing to make a lifestyle change with me? You don't have to live in Albany to do this with me.... All you have to do is have a scale available... every other Tuesday!!
This year...
I WILL exercise at least 3 times a week!
I WILL drink 32 0z of water a day!
I WILL enjoy eating more fruits and vegetables!
Meg

1 comment:

Karen said...

I want to make a lifestyle change with you! I think I need to overhaul A LOT of things in my life actually! What do I need to do to join you? Tell you my weight probably? Oh my...