Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hope

Yesterday I woke up way before dawn and was having a rough time...I sat in the dark and pondered and prayed as I watch the night turn to day... ... I was feeling a wave of emotions just under the surface and afraid to let them out. It felt like I just needed to have a good cry... but what if I did? What would be next... what was behind this first wave... was it just one good cry or was it more... I didn't know and I was afraid to find out....So I walked around yesterday in a weird place... all day I guarded my feelings and temperament... Not an easy thing to do!!

I went to bed feeling the same way... this morning again I woke up before dawn and this morning I was ready to tackle what ever I needed to face... I grabbed my ipod choose some of my favorite inspirational music.... turned it up loud... and let the what ever emotions the music evoked come forth... as I cried.... I listened to the message ... and I learned...about how much Heavenly Father loves me and cares about me. And, I was able to walk away smiling, with the knowledge that....




Hope in myself and in my future....

Meg

1 comment:

Shar said...

Gosh - what you've been saying over the past few weeks is just what i need to hear. I feel the peace that you're feeling and it makes me happy. I love you!!