Saturday, October 04, 2008

A Few of My Favorite FALL Things














  1. Caramel Apples

  2. NEW crop of crisp apples

  3. Warm cozy sweaters
  4. Cool crisp mornings and warm afternoons

  5. Smell of leaves burning

  6. the brilliant colors of leaves changing
  7. Scarecrows decorating yards

  8. Mums

  9. Pumpkin patches

  10. Pumpkin Rolls...yummy

  11. Hot cocoa in the evenings

  12. Craft fairs

  13. Halloween decorations

  14. Thanksgiving
  15. My birthday
  16. Baking goodies
This is a few of the things I love about fall... There are a few things I still miss about living in So CA... and one is going up to Julian in the fall. I can remember piling the kids into the van and having to scold them into getting on long pants and to bring a sweater... because when we would leave home it would be hot outside... but when we got to Julian the temperature would be much cooler... I loved going into all the little shops and looking around... We would always have a piece of apple pie before we left Julian... If any of my kids read this... What is your favorite memory of going to Julian? I'd really love to hear about them!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

LOVE these things. Fall is the best. And Spring. We should just skip those other seasons. haha.