Monday, October 06, 2008

Meet Our Angel!!
















Meet our Angel... Angel belongs to Jolene and Eric. I went to her soccer game last Saturday and took pictures of her playing. For this being her first year in soccer she is doing rather well... She is so cute every time the ball goes out of bounds she throws her hands up in the air... no need for a ref to blow a whistle...just watch Angel she'll let you know!! I actually got a picture of her doing it... I sometimes for get to lift my camera up when watching the game, but this time I GOT it!!... She is a little scrapper qwhen she plays... she got right in there even with the big boys!! When she is older and really understands the concept of the game she will be quite good...Angel is a joys to have around... she is 6 going on 26.... very articulate and smart too!! She is in 1st grade but reading at a higher level... I need to take some more time with her and get the Nana bonding time going... time... any one a spare cup that I can barrow???




No comments: