Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Meet Little Miss Abby!!

She is still in the womb...but she loves to get her picture taken. When Tory got the second ultra sound done Abby was laying face up. It also looked like she waved at us... She is so precious!! It is amazing how ultra sounds have improved thru the years... At one point during the ultra sound the technician passed over her face and it was like you could just reach down and kiss her!! It brought a tear to my eye!! I am really starting to get excited about her arrival. Tory has had her baby shower where all her high school friends came... She had to have me do the invites because she had to have cute invites in Abby's baby book.... I found one she like on the internet and so we made them.... you can see it by CLICKING HERE. Tory had to help get those ones together. I cut them all out and she put them together... She did the stamping and coloring in!! Actually Brent helped her with the coloring....

When we got those done... I had to start on the invitations for the shower being given by me and Brent's family. Why do I get myself into these projects!! I thought the invite I picked looked to be more simple than the onesie... Well it wasn't.... It was just as much work and I had to make more... I made 85 invitations... You can see this one by CLICKING HERE. Oh man these were a lot of work... but they are adorable!!
On another good note...
Today was weigh in for the "Biggest Loser"... I lost another 4.7 pounds. Making my total 18.4 pounds!! I am really not dieting. Just watching how much junk I eat and trying to eat more healthy!! Whoooo Hoooo!! I hope my summer clothes fit.... I can't afford to but new clothes right now! And, of course I just went thru my clothes and got rid of everything that was too small...that would fit now!!
Melissa's Dr. heard something funny in her heart... we just went down to Children's Mercy last week and had an echo cardiogram done and her heart is perfect. The Dr. said that she could drink more water..... We are blessed!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

So cute!!! Aren't babies just absolutely amazing?! I've been thinking about you guys a TON...I'm glad things are going well!!
I loved the cute little invites, BOTH of them. Wow...Tory will be all set for the baby. That's great. :) and I'm so glad Melissa is doing okay.
Love and miss you lots Lots LOTS
Nicole