Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Week 2 COMPLETE


Tuesday afternoon I weighed in for Albany's Biggest Loser.... and yes I lost some weight. I lost 8.1 lbs!!!!.I knew I had lost at least 5 because I had gotten on the scale at the Dr.'s office and I was down at least 5 lbs. I was happy with that.... so when the official scale said 8 I was ecstatic.... my friends are probably hating me right now because you know me...I have to tell everyone.... sometimes more than once... Just ask Melissa....I told her 3 times!!

Oh well... My next goal is to make it to the gym 3 times a week and exercise for 15 minutes. I can do more, but my goal is 3 times. Now when to start this new goal!! I keep putting it off!! Life is SO busy with kids and work and paper work and busy work and TV!! Yes TV I have to watch my shows... wait the only shows I watch now are on Fridays, Ghost Whisperer and Sundays, Masterpiece Theater.

Okay I call Uncle... I will start tomorrow morning... I will get off at 7:00 am. I will take Mel to school and instead of driving home I will drive to the gym...which is right across the street. But at 17* I am not going to walk. I am so tired of being cold. Maybe I have been colder because I LOSY 8 pounds of blubber....hmmmm may be I should like being cold, because it means I am getting skinnier... I am tired and sounding pretty silly at this point. I am off to bed... Love to all who take the time to read my crazy thoughts on my blog....

Meg

3 comments:

Shar said...

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! that is AWESOME! I won't get tired of you telling me how much you've lost b/c I intend to tell how much I lose too :) I am determined to look good by summer. Or at least to have less of me to look at :P i love you and miss you! gotta get to bed...I'll check back later.

Nicole said...

YAY!!! That is SO awesome. I will listen to as much as you want to tell me too. hehe. That is so great. I look forward to the day when I get to shout out how much I"ve lost too. (Hopefully it will be 25 lbs on May 10th, haha)
Love you lots and lots. THanks for the comment on my blog. I miss you tons too and wish wish wish I could come out there in July....we just put an offer on a house, so we'll be pretty poor from now on. But we'll be in our own place!
Congrats again!
Love ya tons and tons,
Nicole

Stef and Curtis said...

I am so proud of you Mom. When we come out there in July we won't even recognize you! I love you and miss you tons!