Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Favorite Things...Today


1. My computer... when I am feeling lonely I can get get lost in reading blogs or just surfing looking for creative ideas. Pretty soon I am feeling less lonely, because I have read about my family and I have an idea of something I can create... as long as I have the supplies.

2. My camera... I love my digital camera. I love to take pictures. I love stopping time and capturing the moments...


3. My Cricut machine... more technology and tools to express my creativity.


4. Sunshine!! This winter has been so cold and hard. I went to Melissa's track meet yesterday and got a sunburn on my face. This morning when I saw my red puffy face in the mirror... I actually smiled at myself, because I know that warmer days of sunshine are coming...but, still not fast enough for me.


5. Tomorrow. What ever happens today, I know that I have a fresh new day tomorrow to try again...


6. Music... what can I say. When I am stressed is sooths the soul. When I am CrAzy it tames the wild beast. When I am blue I turn it up loud and it picks me up and energizes me and it makes me smile .


7. Ice cream... it always tastes so yummy. Wanna make me smile, bring me ice cream!!


8. Flowers.... all types and all colors mixed together in a beautiful bouquet.


9. Summer rain showers... walking in the rain when it's a warm shower. Stomping and splashing in puddles along the way. Why? Because it makes you laugh!!


10. Blue and white china... Blue is my favorite color. It brings back memories of my youth at my Grandma Coppa's home. She had blue and white willow wear as her everyday dishes. Plus each pieces of my collection of shabby chic blue and white china has memories of how they were acquired. Some were given to me as gifts from a loved one or they were purchased on a trip I took with a close friend or family member and had a great time. Others, were purchased when I went off by myself for the day.

2 comments:

Shar said...

I loved every one of the things you listed. But most of all now I know you like ice cream as much as me. We are definitely kindred ice cream spirits.

I love you!

Nicole said...

OH!! can i just say DITTO to your list. (I don't collect China though!) Now I know why i love you so much! :P You are awesome. Thanks for the fun comments on the blog. I miss you lots!
Love love love you