Saturday, April 19, 2008

GREEN

I recently have been blog surfing. It's kind of interesting. At the top of most Blogger blogs there is a "next blog" link and it randomly moves you to another blog. I sat for hours one day just blog surfing. I have read about the lives, loves hopes, dreams and tragedies of people I have never met and I probably will never meet. I blogs...I have found some incredibly talented people and have bookmarked their blogs... I found crafters, artists, painters and photographers. The one blog I found that inspired me was from a photographer that had done photographic studies of colors. Each week or so he would pick a color and take pictures featuring that color. He felt that it made the photographer look and see items that they otherwise not see. I have decided to try my hand at it... I have chosen the color green to start with. I miss the color so much. I am so tired of white and gray... I am sure that in a few months when the weather is unbearable hot I will miss them... but for now I will celebrate green.


Enjoy...

Meg

1 comment:

Shar said...

I love that idea to focus on specific colors. I'll have to try that out...
I know what you mean about blogging. It can be early in the evening and then suddenly it's past midnight and I have no idea where the time went! it's fun, though. love ya!