Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Weigh in Day!!


Today was weigh in day for the biggest looser! I went in and weighed and I was thinking that I had gained and was pleasantly surprised to find out that I had lost 2 more pounds!! After April 8th weigh in I was in 8th place of 105 people!! My total weight loss is 20.4 pounds since January 15th. We have 6 more weeks to go!! It really has not been difficult to do... slow and steady. I have cut out a lot of my junk food... like pop, chips and fried foods. No more Casey's pizza. I am trying to eat at least 3 balanced meals a day with lots of fruits and veggies. My summer clothes are going to be too big if I keep this up!!


Meg

3 comments:

Shar said...

CONGRATS! That is so exciting. I am trying to eat better, too. We'll see if it makes a difference. it better. I miss my ice cream!

Nicole said...

Wow!! Good job! I think you're sending your weight my way, though. I am gaining so fast. YUCK!!! Oh well..only 2 1/2 more weeks.
Post some pics of Tory...please?! and cute cute Melissa too! I miss you guys so much!
Love ya tons

Unknown said...

Oooh wow - Congrats Meg. It is such a struggle to lose weight that 2lbs is amazing. Keep it up and you will deserve a brand new wardrobe!