Friday, September 19, 2008

I'm a BLOG JUMPER


BLOG JUMPING is my new past time!! I love it!! Here is how you do it... go to one of your regular blogs... jump to one of their links... and continue on... and on and on....


This week while BLOG JUMPING I have:
1. Found a friend I have not talked to in over 32 years...
2. Met a gal who just lost her best friend Burkitt's Lymphoma... that's the same cancer Curtis had...
3. I have left little notes on other people's blogs...letting them know what I liked about their blog... Passing it forward!!
Meg

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Hi Meg. Thanks for your comment on my blog! :-) Blog jumping sounds interesting, but addictive! I have a feeling I'll feel like I need something to do after the wedding. Maybe I'll try out blog jumping! Feel free to stop by again sometime! :-)