Wednesday, September 24, 2008

27 things I love about you!!









Happy Birthday Curtis!!
In honor of your 27th Birthday I decided to compile a list of 27 things I love about you!


  1. You are Smart

  2. Very good looking

  3. You love your wife

  4. You are very talented with computers

  5. You are very responsible

  6. You are very helpful when I call with my "Computer Issues"

  7. You survived CANCER

  8. You are honest and have integrity

  9. You are a hard worker

  10. You support your wife in her endeavours

  11. You love your fireworks...

  12. You have GREAT taste in women (I love you too Stef!!)

  13. You are helpful when you visit me

  14. You are an awesome Uncle to Abby

  15. You are an awesome brother... to all your brothers and sisters

  16. You babysat A LOT when you were a kid!!

  17. You're and Indigo Child

  18. You were such a good baby... and a fun little boy!

  19. You are a math whiz...

  20. You are easy going

  21. You love rock and roll and always have!!

  22. You love your gaming...

  23. You have wisdom and patience

  24. You answer your phone when I call... and you know all I have is a computer question!

  25. You drive while you are visiting me... to give me a break!!

  26. You love your Mom!

  27. And, mostly because... You are You!!


1 comment:

Stef and Curtis said...

Mom - that was awesome!