Sunday, September 20, 2009

Personal Prayer Project Day #3

Morning prayers said without any PROCRASTINATION.... yipee!! But once again... right in the middle "tinkle" "tinkle" goes my cell phone... but hey... baby steps...

Life is good what can I say.... with each prayer I am feeling more relaxed and comfortable. I sometimes have so many thoughts running thru my head that I don't know what to say first... I guess having too much to say is better than nothing at all... I am eager now to get on my knees and share my day with my Heavenly Father... thinking about all my many many blessing is also a good way to start and end a day... hard to have a bad day when you list all your blessings!! I am still having a hard time remembering to say night prayers...but I have not forgotten yet.. so there is still hope for me...

Last night went dancing... LOL this old lady can still bust a move!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so proud of you Meg! Muah!