Thursday, September 17, 2009

Personal Prayer Project Day #1

Last night while I was teaching Seminary... I had the great idea... to challenge the kids to say their prayers twice a day and journal about it... I even gave them the option to SKIP doing the Seminary homework if they did the Personal Prayer Project... When giving your class a challenge.. there is usually a double reason... they students need it... but the teacher needs it MORE!!

Day 1... has started out fantastic... the day is full... but I am on top of it with a smile and giggle... I can feel the spirit with me my heart is just so full!!

The blessing of day One was my heart stayed full all day long... I just felt so blessed!! I have good friends that are always available for a laugh and pick me up... I also had a VERY productive day!! I worked constantly on getting things done and caught up... I have a long way to go to be all caught up!!

Day One = Sucessful

Meg

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Woohoo!

Karen said...

What a great idea! Mckenon has challenged me to read the scriptures daily and write down something from what I read and apply it to my life that day. He's been doing it for 45 minutes every day. I promised him that I will do it so I need to get started!

Shar said...

I'm giving a talk on prayer this sunday, so i had to come read what you said about prayer on your blog :) I hope your daily prayer is going well. I am trying to remember both for myself as well. love you!!