Saturday, September 19, 2009

Personal Prayer Project Day#2

Today was a good day.... I feel good about myself because I am being obedient in doing what I should. I did procrastinated in saying my morning prayers... But I DID get them in...

*Note to self: TURN CELL PHONE to quiet... hard to concentrate on prayer when you have a text message waiting.

I will have to admit that I almost... well I did forget to say my prayers. Thanks to a late night call from a friend... and during our conversation we talked about prayer... and right in the middle I remembered... Oh I felt bad. When the phone call was over I jumped out of bed and said my prayers...

I need to work on feeling more comfortable when saying my personal prayers... I feel I need to relax and just say what is in my heart... No one but Heavenly Father is listening... When I think about it... I am just so happy when my kids come to me and tell me about their life. I don't care in what order they tell me... or the words they choose to use... and I am sure that Heavenly Father is just happy that I have finally come to him to share my daily thoughts with him

I just need to relax and talk... Like that is difficult for me.

Day tow = Successful

Meg

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAY!