Tuesday, August 26, 2008

3 Months old.... Allready!!


















BOY! How time flies.... It seemed just like last week that spring was finally here and school was coming to an end. But it's been three months and and school is back in session and we've had Abby here that long. Each day she continues to get more and more adorable... I love the picture with her tongue sticking out... a little girl with attitude... hmmm I wonder where she gets it from?

Tory had "Advantage Week" at school. Freshman orientation and such... so I picked up Abby on Thursday. Kept her all night and of course while I had her I took her 3 month portraits.... It's was hard trying to get the perfect shot by myself... Last week was fun when I was taking her pictures because I was just goofing around... I did get some cute shots this week, how could I not when Abby is so cute... Do I sound like a deranged Nana or what... I have noticed a pattern that all I have been posting are pictures of Abby. I do need to get a life don't I? Besides work and Abby that is all I do... Tonight I am going to Melissa's 1st school softball game of the season so I will take some pictures there of Mel!!

I am actually reading a book... I have had a pile of them sitting next to my bed for years waiting for me to take time to read them.... well I think I finally decided that I MUST read a book for my own sanity... When I was at Wal-Mart last week I saw the book Twilight in paperback for $8.88. Since the book is all the rage right now I decided to buy it and make time for me to read. I started it on Saturday and I actually could not put it down... I was at work so I had to, to take care of my client.... But when she was watching TV or taking a nap I was reading. No I didn't finish it in 1 day...I am taking my time. Yesterday was my 3rd day reading and I am on page 224 of 498, so not quite half way done.... I went to St. Joe on Sunday and I had to work in Maryville on Monday... so my reading time has been limited... and last night "The Closer" was on and I HAD to watch that.... I will get more reading in today...just watch!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

You are such a good Nana!!! Oh I wish we lived closer!!! She is darling. In these two latest pics she looks SO MUCH like Tory!! HOw fun!! Can you believe how fast the time flies! Someday we'll get her and Tave together!
Thanks for all your fun comments on the blog. And I will email you the text of my poem, it just won't have pics....I don't even have all of them yet!
Love ya lots and lots
Nicole