Sunday, August 17, 2008

Kellie Pickler Concert















Last night Kellie Pickler was in St. Joseph.... I went down with a group of 20 or so people with disabilites... I took my gal AP.... we had such a great time.... We..... well I... hooted and hollered.... and I wasn't going to just let our group just sit there and watch the concert... If it was a good song and the crowd was up and clapping anyone from our group that wanted to get up and dance or clap well I was up with them... Ashton Sheppard opened up the show and she was great because she really got us up and going.... I am a fan of Kellie, don't get me wrong, but I was somewhat dissapointed in her performance... I thought it would be more up beat... she sang a lot of ballads... Did did sing her new single "Don't You Know You're Beautiful", I really love that song... Her last song was "Red High Heels", I wish she would have opened with that one because it is fun and up beat!!

No comments: