Sunday, August 17, 2008

Nana Time with Miss Abby

Everyone has GOT to know that Abby can NOT spend any amount of time with me without getting her picture taken. Tory didn't feel well one day last week so I had Abby for a while.... I was nice I did share her with her Nana Sonya!!

Abby was such a happy little girl when I snapped all of these. I recently got a GREAT deal from eBay on a new to me, but used speed light for my camera... Oh what fun am I going to have now!! I use to hate to take pictures indoors with a flash because the flash would wash out your subject especially if you go too close... I still need to play a little more to figure the whole thing out... but so far I just love it... Abby does too because the new flash doesn't quite blind her so bad... I usually have it bounce off a wall or the ceiling so it's not right in her face!!

Her profile is just adorable.... I know I am prejudice...

Can't wait for all the giggles to come from behind all her smiles!!
Even grunged up she is adorable!!
I was trying to get a shot of her holding up her head... but just the eyes works!!
Okay I know I am a bad Nana for plugging her into the TV... But hey I got my shower and she didn't cry at all while I was gone!! So there!!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

OH she is just getting cuter and cuter!!! I'm lovin her hair! So fun!!!! I just gave Tave a haircut and so his is all short. :) We want to see you guys...when are you going to come out here?? My mom is coming in Sep....
Or we (us and Shar & Trav) are going to be in CA over
Christmas, hint hint...

Love you lots!!

Nicole said...

oh, and your comment on my blog cracked me up. bribery pictures for sure! haha

Shar said...

I love all the pictures you take of Abby. she is so cute. and she looks so much like Tory it's crazy. I bet she loves hanging out with her favorite nana :)

Micki said...

I love the eyes over the blanket photo!