Saturday, November 08, 2008

SER-EN-DIP-I-TY Saturday























ser·en·dip·i·ty (sěr'ən-dĭp'ĭ-tē) noun
Etymology: from its possession by the heroes of the Persian fairy tale The Three Princes of Serendip Date: 1754
1. the faculty or phenomenon of finding valuable or agreeable things not sought for ; also : an instance of this


The sky is overcast... the temperature outside is very COLD... in the 30's... Today is the perfect day get a load of laundry going and then sit on the couch and watch a romantic comedy... one of my favorites is Serendipity staring John Cusack and Kate Beckensale... The perfect romantic comedy. I have been wanting to watch it... land just last night as I was heading to bed I happened to click on the TV guide button and happen to see that is was coming on at midnight... so I clicked the record button and went to bed knowing that in the morning I would have a fun movie to watch!! Now that was serendipitous!!

Meg

2 comments:

Shar said...

I love that movie! I've been wanting to watch it too. How fun to sit home in the warmth when it's cold outside and watch a good movie. I'm glad you got to :)

love you!

Kat said...

Hiya Meg!

I hopped on over to your blog after I read your very nice comment on mine! SUPER cute! I love that picture of Abby- my dad is a MAJOR Chiefs fan, and we razz him about it a ton. =)

I love to scrapbook, but I've never gotten to digital scrapbook yet. Looks like you're an expert! I will definitely be back to your blog!

P.S. I like this movie, too, btw!

P.P.S.- If you are ever in need of a laugh, one of my favorite blogs to kill time on is Cake Wrecks (cakewrecks.blogspot.com)

P.P.P.S. Do you think I used enough exclamation points in this post, or should I have included a few more?

Blessings!
Kat