Thursday, November 27, 2008

Puthing the "thanks" back into Thanksgiving


















For a fun activity this Thanksgiving see how many different languages can you say thank you in......Match as many countries with the correct thank you...


Country
1. South Africa
2. Syria
3. Ghana
4. Afghanistan
5. Greece
6. Israel
7. Iceland
8. Thailand
9. Madagascar
10. Vietnam
11. Zimbabwe
12. Philippines



Thank You
a. Cám ón
b. Mamnuun
c. Salamat
d. Ngeyabonga
e. Meda wo ase
f. Takk
g. Toda
h. Khawp khun
i. Dankie
j. Tashakkur
k. Sas efharisto
l. Misaotra

If you need help the answers are below... if you want to get the pronunciation correct here is a website that will help you... "Say Thank You"

I want to take this opportunity to say tasjakkur to everyone in my life, my friends, my family, my staff, my clients and their parents... Thank you to each and everyone who is a part of my life!!

Have young ones that need an activity... click on the turkey and it open the pictures large enough for a coloring page!!

Love You All!!
Meg




ANSWERS: 1.i, 2.b, 3.e, 4.j, 5.k, 6.g, 7.f, 8.h, 9.l, 10.a, 11.d, 12.c.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

so fun and cool meg! Thanks. ;)