Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Albany's Biggest Loser - Week 1



Jan 15 - Start date and weigh in of the Albany Missouri Biggest Loser - Team Challenge. I have 5 other women on my team.

REALITY REALLY STINKS!!!
Looking at that scale with a witness and facing the challenge I am in for. Oh boy that was not fun!!

Day 1 - I think I did really well today.... I ate very healthy and only fudged by eating a couple of bites of ciniamon roll!! For dinner I made home made chicken veggie pizza.... It was yummy and I only ate a small slice...not half the pizza. For lunch I ate some diet pasta food that tasted pretty good and a bunch of broccoli. I am not huge on salads especailly in the winter... so I am going to be eating a bunch of steamed broccoli. I have found that I can skip the butter if I use lemon pepper instead... really is yummy!! I need to get working on my exercise and drinking more water.... I am about up to 1/2 of what I should be drinking... I ate the having to go to the bathroom all the time!! Memories of pregnancy!! Tomorrow I will make time to work out.... 15 minutes is all I am asking myself to start out with.... I ended my day with a mug of diet hot cocoa!! I am off to bed.....

2 comments:

Nicole said...

This is so cool that you are doing it. I will start as soon as I am done gaining weight. haha. Congrats on getting a granddaughter. The name they have picked so far is really cute. :) We are still working on a name for this kiddo. haha
Also...Jeff and I are going to Wicked!!! I CANNOT wait. a week from today in LA! wahoo!!
I hope all is well. I love and miss you.
Nicole
ps can I get Melissa's blog address??? It got deleted when I redid my background and I thought I had it written but no.
Love ya again!

Shar said...

Wow - I need to do something like that! I love that show. I used to watch it every week, and then I missed one week. and now 3. :( But I am so impressed that you are doing this!