Friday, December 07, 2007

Tory has been accepted to....

Tory has been accepted as a Freshman for the Fall 2008 year at Northwest Missouri University. She received her acceptance letter Thursday, Dec. 6th. She ran into the house and threw the package from NW at me and said open it I think I've been accepted, then she left the room. It took me a minute to find the page that had the acceptance information on it... Not only has she been accepted to NW but she has also already recieved a $1500 scholarship!! Yippee... She really wants to major in graphic arts, but she has such a talent with elementary age children, the pre-school teacher she cadet teaches for keeps reminder her of her talent. NW has several art degrees: BA Art; Art-B.S.Ed.Elementary-SecondaryArt; BFA - Graphic Design Specialization; BFA -Studio Specialization; Art-CSIS-Mass Comm- BS IDM Art Concentration. So she has a lot to choose from.

2 comments:

Shar said...

Way to go Tory! That is exciting. How far is that from Albany?

Nicole said...

Yay!!! That is so exciting. Good job Tory!!
And Meg, thanks so much for the very nice comment. YOu made me get teary! I am so glad we were able to visit. It made me miss you even more though, since I got a taste of how fun it would be to live close by! You are amazing and awesome and wonderful and I am SO glad you are my aunt!!!
Love you tons,
Nicole