Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mrs Gump (Forrest's Mom) Got it WRONG!

Life is not like a box of chocolates.... It's like strawberry jam!
























Why? Because...

  1. Life is always sweet.... sometimes just too sweet!
  2. Life is sticky
  3. Life sometimes is turns out and sometimes it doesn't... but it still tastes yummy on ice cream!!
Yes I made strawberry jam this week too.... it has been over 10 years since I made jam. I only made one batch but it turn out rather yummy!! I purchased some apothecary jars for another project but I bought the wrong size... but I did buy the perfect size for jam! And making jam is like riding a bike... well with the instruction on the pectin are like training wheels!!

You may be wondering where I got strawberries in early March... from the freezer section at Wal-Mart... where else would I get them... you silly!!

1 comment:

Christena said...

I love the little trinkets you sent me but with all this food you are making send it MY WAY!!!