Friday, March 19, 2010

How Many?

I really really enjoy getting to know people. I draw serious satisfaction from finding countless details out about people. So here are unimportant details about me.

  1. My real name is Mary Margaret... and Meg is short for Margaret... just like Meg from the novel "The Little Women".
  2. I love Mexican food.. good Mexican food
  3. When I was in 8 I had my own Shetland pony.. his name was Shane
  4. I mix up my right hand from my left hand... but then again so does Oprah Winfrey!!
  5. I can french braid my own hair!
  6. I still remember my very first address and phone number. My address was 519 Ava Ave, Rohnert Park, CA... I am not going to share my first phone number cause I use it as a password... I also can still remember my Mom's California drivers license... K0480329 Don't ask me why.. I guess I listened to her give it at the grocery store just one too many times
  7. My first real job was at Der Wienershcnitzel. Yes I worked and weeny world flipping hot dogs and hamburgers... and pushing french fries... My friend Karen and I had the best time in the drive thru... she was on register and I was her bagger!! Sorry if I mess up your order!!
  8. My dogs names growing up were Peanuts (wiener dog), Popcorn (Australian Sheppard) and Pretzles (Poodle mix).... I don't know why... but we had a food fetish!!
  9. I can gleek!! Don't know what gleeking is.. just ask and I will show you!!
  10. When I was a sophomore in High School I received the "Most Promising" award from the Speech Team... Duh! I love to talk!
  11. In 7th grade I won second prize in the Science Fair... and all I did was graph a comic then redrew it larger... who knew I could draw!!
  12. My maiden name is Coppa... which means cup in Italian and Spanish
  13. My favorite ice cream flavor is Baseball Nut from Baskin Robbins.. and I can only get it in the spring during baseball season :0(
  14. I look like my Mom...
  15. I learned to drive in a stick shift Toyota truck.. Thanks Mike! I passed my first time with a score of 85. I have never failed a written drivers test!
  16. I am the youngest of 3 children.
  17. I have been to 5 foreign countries and 2 continents
  18. I want to learn to play the piano... I taught myself to read music
  19. I love to learn and try new things... meet new people and visit new places
  20. I was not born Mormon.. I was baptized Jan. 1982
How many did you know already?

...meg

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Surprisingly...I only knew 4!