Saturday, February 20, 2010

i have FEARS... i have BLESSINGS

This week was the week to face and to conquer some of them... I have been so stressed out I actually got a sore throat!!
my fears...
financial disorder (working on the Financial Peace Course)
paperwork disorganization ( pretty much caught up)
being alone... (picked my self up and dusted myself off and put on my big girl panties)

when my fears got me down... I prayed continually to give me the strength to face them and get past them... and then I counted my blessings...
my blessings...
my friends (all of them...)
my family
my children
my creativity
my spirituality
my love for my Heavenly Father ('cause he loves me back)
my home (well it will be a home soon)
my ability to work out my problems
my work (i love it so much and it loves me too)
my calling.. (i love seminary)

Well that is just the beginning of a long list that resides in my heart!!

Meg

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have faith in you.

Karen said...

You're doing great Meg! One step at a time!

I like your list of blessings. What a great idea! Sometimes I forget about those and focus on the bad stuff. Thanks for the reminder!