Thursday, February 25, 2010

...a game of tag

My bestest of friends posted this 'tag' on her blog and I thought it would be fun to join in:

You just open the first picture folder on your computer, and pick the 10th photo. Then tell us a little bit about it.


Here's mine: Not a fun or exciting picture... but this was taken right after I received my NEW Nikon D80... my very first SLR camera... I was having so much fun just taking pictures of all types of things... this is a volunteer Hollyhock plant sitti
ng next to an old brick

if I could have picked the picture to post it would have been this one... with the caption reading....

...ever feel like you've just piddled your day away?

3 comments:

Nicole said...

hahahahaha. you're great. and yes, i feel like that a lot.
Love you and miss you!!
and i love your posts lately. i'm just behind in commenting!

Karen said...

Oh fun!
I really like that picture!

Hahahahah! The second one is a crackup! I do that when I get on the internet! I'm supposed to be doing homework right now!

Shar said...

HA HA! I totally feel that way at the end of a long day. And yet, I'll still sit and watch an episode of Lost on netflix rather than do anything constructive. So terrible...

Yes, I'd love to hear what book you got Tori. I need help.

Happy day to Tori and happy hard work day to you!