Thursday, January 28, 2010

i AM listening...

i AM listening to the promptings of the Holy Ghost...

I love how the Holy Ghost can guide you through your day... from the smallest minor things to the BIG challenges and decisions in your life....

The more I work on being a better person the clearer his promptings are to me... the better I hear and recognise that they are promptings and not just my own thoughts in my head...

I challenged my Seminary students last night to pay attention to those promptings and heed them.. ALL of them... even the ones that they feel are inconsequential... Practice makes perfect... we need to practice and exercise our faith by heeding to each and every prompt we get...

Those promptings... to pray... to make a call... to pick something up off the floor as you walk by.... to send a letter.... to take care of a small detail...

No comments: