Saturday, December 20, 2008

BLOG Design is FUN!!

On Friday I was stuck at my group home, with no place to go and nothing to do...because of the ice storm staff could not relieve me... I got my client all warm and toasty.. and content taking a nap and I set off to work...Being blogger and an avid blog hopper...probably more blog hopper than blogger... but I always love to look at all the creative backgrounds on the blogs... the really cute once usually come from one certain website... Well I started thinking what if I used Aimee Asher clip art... I could have the cutest blog on the block!!So I sat here and did my research... the html code I needed and the size of the images and such... I created posted...re sized or recolored and re posted until I got it just right!! And I did it!!If you'd like to check it out...CLICK HERE to check it out!!I am so excited I am ready to make another new one...

Meg

No comments: