Monday, September 26, 2011

Oh Lord, forget me not!


Oh Lord, FORGET ME NOT!!... I am blessed ALWAYS have the RS General Meeting fall on my birthday weekend... This year I didn't watch it when it was broadcast..., but better late than NEVER!! So, forget NEW YEARS resolutions... I decided I am going to make BIRTHDAY resolutions... not to be skinnier...or more organize.. but to just be the best Meg I can be... to follow the Gospel... and to work on doing the things that are going to make me happy from the inside out... This inspiration came from a talk from the RS General Woman Meeting... and could be for any woman any where in the world... not matter what religion she is... what culture she is from... it is written to and for woman who want to BE HAPPIER!! here is the LINK to the talk... if anyone is interested in reading it or hearing it...
I am very INTERESTED if you listened to the talk... if it INSPIRED you... and if it did.. HOW SO???!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I have heard of this talk, but have never read it until just now. The most significant for me is to be patient with myself. While I may have great patience with others, not so much with myself. I often do not understand why things are so difficult for me sometimes and seem so breezy for others. Not having the understanding that I think I should have is most problematic for me. I will be continually working on me, but as long as I do my best each day, hopefully at some point I will feel my worth.
I also was impressed by "...an acceptable sacrifice as giving up something good for something of far greater worth". I have never heard it defined that way before, I always thought that all good should stay. But when the good interferes with the thing of greater worth, the obvious needs to happen. This gave me a lightbulb moment.