Thursday, May 05, 2011

News.. News.. News....

Bitter-Sweet-News...

After much thought and prayer... I have decided to close my group home and move to live in Nebraska 100% of the time.... I have had to work thru many of my issues to come to this decision and feel 100% EXCITED about it!! You never know what your issues are until you confront them face to face... and what I learned this past month is that I love much easier than I trust... and for my marriage to work I have to be willing to trust again!! I feel like I am on the edge of a stage getting ready to crowd surf... I am willing to jump because I know that Steve will be there to catch me when ever I fall... not to save me or keep me from pain... but to love and support me as I struggle to regain my footing... I have learned I never wanted to be "saved" from my life... I just wanted to be supported in whatever I decided I want or need to do!! Thank you HF for linking my life with a man who loves me and supports me in the way I can feel it!!

With the closing of the group home means I will be unemployed and starting over in the work force... I have decided I would love to work in a creative field where I can use my graphics talent and I will be going back to school!! I think I will start with taking some web development classes. My portfolio is slacking in this area... I can do it... but I don't know flash or dreamweaver... I am excited and yet a little scared... Nah... I am just excited!! I get to get back to doing the thing I love most... my graphics!!

So May 31st is the last day for the group home!!

2 comments:

Beth@IHaveANotion.com said...

Nebraska huh... It's a good place.

Shar said...

yay and congrats! this is big news and it will be so great for your marriage and for you! you can do it - you're amazing. love you!