Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Craftberry Bush...



After months and months of trying to come up with a name for my Etsy Shoppe... I finally did it!! I came up with a name... I must have sent Tory 100 text with name ideas!! I didn't even ask her about this one.. I just DID IT!

The Logo was another challenge... This is the first one I came up with... so 80's...ehhh?






It is cute... but like I said VERY 80's!! I knew what I was wanting for my logo... but my brain wouldn't function to create it... I guess I had to sleep on it! Because on Tuesday I woke up and created the new one!! Funny how the mind works...

2 comments:

Beth@IHaveANotion.com said...

You are right... the first one looks old fashioned (isn't that a funny thing to hear me say, who would have thougt we'd get old enough that that would be something we'd say). The second one looks young fresh and bright!!!

So, tell if you have any luck on Etsy... I'v been thinking of trying it out too.

L-M

Nicole said...

I love it Meg! So cute. NOw I have to go check out your shop!!! LOVE YOU!