Sunday, November 07, 2010

giving thanks is not just for thanksgiving

Give Thanks. Start Today. It's Every Day












1. I am thankful for my relationship with Jesus Christ.

2. I am thankful for my amazing best friend and the man I love... Steve

3. I am thankful for children for the joy they bring into my life

4. I am thankful for friendships with people I have met ALL over the world thru the Internet... I have made some amazing friendships with people I may never meet in person... but who I will always call my friends...

5. I am thankful for the talents that have been blessed to me and how they help me make it thru this earthly life...

6. I am thankful for you.

One more day to serve. One more hour to love. One more minute to praise. For this day I am grateful. If I awaken to the morning sun, I am grateful. ~Mary Lou Kownacki

No comments: