Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Not Enough Time in the Day



March 28, 2006

I wish there were just a few more hours in the day... Hours of peace and quiet...no phones, nobody to interupt the time....

Some would say that I am just not using my time effciently.... dang right I'm not. When you have 4 other people and a job demanding time from me... how do I manage "my" time... I don't have any "my" time unless I take it...then I run out of the time to get the important stuff done...

What would I do if I had all the time I wanted? That question is one of the easiest for me to answer...I would be creative....I would paint or quilt or draw or create on the computer. Creating relaxes me and gives me a great sense of self and of accomplishment. Being creative is my gift from God. I feel very strongly that I need to share this gift with others. To help them to cheer them... what ever way I can!

My favorite past time activity at the moment is digital scrapbooking... I can create with out creating a big mess that I would have to clean up... Here is my gallery at scrapbook bytes CLICK HERE to see it.

Meg

No comments: